Friday, September 18, 2009

MINDSET BULL…….!

What is all this Mindset Bull about...? This below story says it in a very profound way...

The story of the "Heart of the Champion"

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career...
I've lost almost 300 games...

26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed...


I've failed over and over and over again in my life...
And that is why I succeed."

Who said it?


“Michael Jordan”
, the legendary basket ball icon

Are you a champion? Do you have a heart of pure gold, of pure desire? That's what it takes.


If you fail over and over and over again will you still have what it takes to pick yourself up and try again?


It takes that one final game winning shot to make it over the hump...and over that hump is everything you've ever wanted in life.


It is there waiting for you. NEVER GIVE UP!!


Be like Mike...