Friday, February 9, 2007

No Idea ~ Just Blog

Writing has always been a daunting task for me. I can never think of anything cute or clever to say. My life is actually pretty boring....mostly I live in the worlds I create. This is the one I'm living in now....

I've no idea what to name this...


A pleasant morning...not too hot, not too cold
Am talkin about my cuppa koffi!!

'twas the most awaited day...a bright, definitely warm day,
The kinda day...where one can expect almost perfect outcomes!!

Things to do...need I list??
Relying on my memory is a better, easier option!!

Went to work...accomplished most of what I wanted to,
Mindlessly, effortlessly...things fell in place!!

Another hour to go...to know the verdict,
whether its mine or yours!!

What am I talkin about??
Noone had a doubt!!

Other than me...so,
think again...who's idea was it??

Shhh....now we know,
'twas neither yours nor mine!!